Friday, April 24, 2009

BOLO: PEACE LUV AND TRAVEL BUG! MISSING!

ALL GEOCACHERS! BE ON ALERT! LOOKING FOR PEACE LUV AND TRAVEL BUG OR GEOCACHER EL_HEFE! IF SPOTTED, TAKE AWAY THEIR GPS UNTIL THEY PROMISE TO PLACE MY BUG!!

Where is the AMBER ALERT when you really freakin' need it!

Oh, and Hi! I know I haven't posted in quite a long time but my husband traded our Garmin GPS out for some other one.... and I don't know how to work it yet so geocaching has been sidelined for me.

I'm still in the Hoo Haa Travel Bug Race though!

Or I thought I was.

But now, my bug might be MIA! It was retrieved after taking a WONDERFUL hop across the Country back in January. I had high hopes, this was a new geocacher who picked it up so I was excited thinking that they would be anxious to drop it quickly.

But alas... here it is April (almost May) and nothing.
I sent them an email via geocaching.com asking them politely to place the bug as it was in a race and I haven't heard anything back.

1 comment:

Just John said...

Mine might be MIA as well...bummer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...