Friday, December 26, 2008

Hoo Haa Travel Bug Race and My Bug's Lack of Traveling

Seriously.
My bug has touched 2 hands and only moved once since we started the race. I guess that's what I get for launching it in some random city instead of close to home. I mean seriously, it's Geocaching! Why pick up a bug if you aren't going to place it somewhere else??

Gunny's bug just took a huge leap across the pond (from Japan to California) and I think unless some of our bugs hit international waters, there's not much hope - but I'll still trash talk!

That is, if I could get my bug going so I could at least have something to talk about!!

3 comments:

P.J. said...

How far is the bug from you? Remember, you are allowed to move your own bug up to two times (not at the same time) after it has sat for a while.

HeadHardHat said...

Hey Kiddo,

Don't give up hope yet. I haven't and I just noticed that my bug was put in a cache on the outskirts of a state park and the last time a cacher was there was a couple of months ago... I really don't think cachers realize what they are doing most of the time. At least when it comes to travel bug races.

So lets take a racing travel but to the most desolate non visited cache out there and place the little bugger in there... Yikes.

http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/

golfgunny said...

Don't get too discouraged. Mine made one big leap, but that may be it. Trip's bug is in a tourist hot spot, so it may take off like wildfire. Any one of ours could hit the jackpot at any time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...