Sunday, November 16, 2008

HooHaa!

It seems as of lately the only cache related things I get to talk about is the HooHaa Travel Bug Race. That's because I'm in my last semester of college and trying to graduate while working full-time and trying to have some resemblance of a normal family. Which doesn't leave much time for caching.

Speaking of the race, you've got to check out HeadHardHat's cartoon of the week! He's added a lot of fun to the race! Even though my little bug is still sitting stagnant in someone's cache stash.. *sigh*

However, I do plan on hitting up Crosspoint Criss-Cross #9 when we go down to Sumter for the Thanksgiving Holiday. And considering we'll be down there almost a week and my husband will be out hunting with the boys for a few days, that will leave me plenty of caching time.

So, maybe my cachlessness will change very soon!

1 comment:

P.J. said...

That criss-cross cache looks really cool...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...