Thursday, October 23, 2008

The HooHaa Hippie Travel Bug is on the Move!

Oh lookie lookie, the little, hippie travel bug that gets made fun of is on the move! Sure, it may need a hair cut, and may have spent a little extra time in protest to something totally necessary (or not), but like the Grateful Dead, it's on the move! And we all know how those Grateful Dead groupies were, they traveled for miles and miles and miles!

Look...
Gunny, GoGo T. Urtle, Just-A-Nut, Geocats Racer you guys are already behind! I hear a KISS MY CACHE coming on! (wow, did I just get all WWF/WWE up in here?)

Looks like EMC's Chocolate Chip Cookie and Hick's World is all I need to worry about for now!

Hey, who am I missing?? I thought there were more of us in the race?

5 comments:

P.J. said...

Don't you worry... head starts are all about being nice... give me time!

Norm said...

What did you do? Bribe a friend to go pick it up?

The Northwoods Geocats

Me. Myself & Jonna said...

Well, if I wanted to cheat, I could have had my husband retrieve it and take it to New Orleans with him since he left 2 days after our Myrtle Beach vacation..

but nah.. actually I was surprised it got picked up so fast! I hope the guy that picked it up lives FAR FAR away!

MyGeocacheNation said...

goodluck everyone! I've been reading about this for sometime, i want to join in the future.

Me. Myself & Jonna said...

Hey Geonation, contact PJ - he's the Race Master (haha), we've had another late racer join, maybe you can too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...