Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hopefully a new caching buddy

I have made plans at least 3 times in the last 2 weeks to go out and grab a few caches around town. I have yet to get there, let alone find a cache.

However, next week, all that will change. (As I cross my fingers just to make sure I didn't jynx myself)

A friend of mine has expressed interest in geocaching so my husband suggested one that he found in her part of town that he thought she and her husband would enjoy. I plan on looking up 2 more just to give them a few different ones to experience. I'm hoping at least one will be a multi-cache (my new favorites!). Caching really is a family/friend friendly hobby (or obsession in some people's case!) and I've always thought it would be great fun to have some friends to go out with, but it seems that since I've started caching, it's really only been my husband and my Dad who's taken it up.

I'm really excited that she's interested, this will be the first of any of my friends who remotely have shown any interest in caching and I really look forward to having a hobby that we can share.

1 comment:

P.J. said...

I've found it's much more fun to cache with others. Though going solo is part of the game and such, I do like going with others. I've met people at events who I cache with now and that makes it much better at times!

A 'lil HooHaa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...