Friday, June 13, 2008

Kiss My Geocache

Hi. My name is Jonna. I have many aliases here on the big World Wide Web but for this small portion of it, you can just call me o0jonna0o. That's my geocache handle on www.geocaching.com.

By the way, welcome to Kiss My Geocache! Strange name? It encompasses a lot of me in regards to Geocaching. Here I am, in the Upstate of South Carolina. I'm an implant to the South and although I've lived here for 14 years, I still have full giggle rights when it comes to laughing at Southern culture and especially Southern-Speak! Which, by the way I have seemed to pick up because now all of my non-Southern friends usually comment on my "accent", which of course I have to immediately ask, "What accent??". Remember Flo from Mel's dinner? I like her a lot. She has a lot of my personality (or I have a lot of the characters personality in me), minus the big hair.

I digress.

I love geocaching and have been hunting for about a year now. I don't have a lot of "finds" under my belt but only because of lack of time and proper tools. That's all changing though. So, I figured this would be a fun blog to start about geocaching, my finds, my non-finds and everything else related to geocaching!

1 comment:

tripcyclone said...

Got to your site through the comment you left on mine. Good luck as you explore geocaching, now with proper gear and more time. I added you to my links as well.

TripCyclone

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...